Decks Made for Relaxing and Entertaining.
Custom, Low-Maintenance Deck Solutions.
Build You a New Deck or Improve Your Existing Desk
Xtreme Exteriors offers custom deck solutions using low maintenance composite decking materials. We can build from your architect’s blueprints, or work with you to design a deck solution right for you and your home.
Features and Benefits of Low-Maintenance Composite Decking
• Scratch, stain, and fade resistant, so your deck stays looking new and beautiful
• Comes in styles that resemble the look of natural wood, or in contemporary matte finishes
• Multiple design options using different plank widths, textures and colors.
• Solid, structural design
• Clean finished look with no exposed hardware
• Coordinating railing and accessories.
• 25-year limited warranty
We work with manufacturers Timbertech, Trex, and Azek. Each offers product lines available in a variety of colors and styles. Want to find out more about custom deck solutions? Contact us for more information and/or to view samples.
“Thank you so much for the great work and top notch customer service!” ~ Blaine Association Homeowner
Comments on the new Trex deck and railing construction project completed by Xtreme Exteriors’ craftsmen.
A well designed and quality built deck is both enjoyable and safe for family and guests.
Do You Know If Your Decks Are Near Or At The End of Their Life?
An old deck (or a deck not built to code) is an unsafe deck. By having Xtreme Exteriors involved at the budget and planning stage for your deck project, we can identify inherent problems with your current deck and make certain you aren’t putting the same problems back in place.
Before Repairing/Refurbishing Your Deck, We Carefully Inspect the following:
• Deck posts, footings and supports.
• Rails and spindles for loose or rotten wood and cracked framing.
• Ledger board and rim joist for rot and structural stability.
• Corroded footings from “green treated” arsenic lumber.
• Danger Signs: rotting patio door, decks separating from a home’s siding due to improper flashing.